Scratches

Comments on life, the universe and everything from an aging Sixties survivor.

Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

Ummm, isn't "about me" part of the point of the blog?

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Benched

The stupidity that is around today, and has been around over the past couple of days, is so sublime that it really needs no further comment from my humble self. Look where you will and you'll find someone who needs a dope slap.

So I'm waiting for something to step out in front of the pack before I declare it worthy of being the stupid moment of the week.

(I would ask whether anyone else's lip-reading is good enough to confirm what I think I saw Peyton Manning say from the sidelines when the Jets ran that Colts kick back for a touchdown. Even with his helmet on, it sure looked to me like he used a one-syllable word that began with S. But I might be mistaken, because even my late grandmother would have liked Peyton Manning. Of course, she swore like a longshoreman with a short paycheck....)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home