Scratches

Comments on life, the universe and everything from an aging Sixties survivor.

Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

Ummm, isn't "about me" part of the point of the blog?

Friday, April 23, 2010

From the top of the pile

I have a lot of other stuff to write about, but I'm lazy and tired from doing as much climbing as my town allows. (Listen, when you're slated to go to Yosemite in four months, and as out of shape as I am, you'd better whip it good or come back in a small cardboard box.)

I see here this interwebz ad for a $69 one-way airfare to Philly. That isn't a bargain, it's a sentence, unless you know what the deal is for the return fare. And yes, I've been there for an extended period. I ate cheese steak and even drank Schmid's. (It's better than the water.) But it's still a sentence.

I'll get to the rest of the pile directly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home