Scratches

Comments on life, the universe and everything from an aging Sixties survivor.

Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

Ummm, isn't "about me" part of the point of the blog?

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Mr. Hobbes' long-delayed debut.



Last summer, I entertained the masses with reflections on our trip to Yosemite. Among its stars was Hobbes, the opinionated critter I drew for our mule ride.

This week, Em was back for a visit, and finally brought back her pocket camera, the one with the mule ride pictures. Whilst I've dropped his noble profile into its proper place, I'll provide it here as well.

Meet Hobbes.



Here, I think he is wondering how a steel hitching rail might taste, since that was surely the way his mind worked. The distance shot below shows the two jackasses together. It is neither his best side nor mine, but this is how we looked before we warmed to one another.



Which, then is the bigger jackass?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home