Scratches

Comments on life, the universe and everything from an aging Sixties survivor.

Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

Ummm, isn't "about me" part of the point of the blog?

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Recent signs of the apocalypse

No, I don't include the Red Sox bullpen. That comes under the heading of  "this is different HOW?"

At the top of my list is the Lamborghini Urus. This is, for the love of all that's holy, an SUV. An SUV?  A Lamborghini SUV?

Lacking most of the cable world at home, I don't get Top Gear except when I get the DVDs. Since this sign of the end of the universe has not yet been released, just leaked, I suspect the lads at Top Gear have not yet sunk their claws into this machine. I can just imagine.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home