Scratches

Comments on life, the universe and everything from an aging Sixties survivor.

Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

Ummm, isn't "about me" part of the point of the blog?

Monday, June 16, 2008

Meat's back on the menu!

It was a sad day during the winter when the new chef at my favourite waterfront bistro decided that the steak bomb pasta was too declasse and took it off the menu.

Voices of protest were raised. Repeatedly. Especially from the bar end of the establishment, where I usually hang out. Even the addition of three more taps failed to mollify the irate mobs of hungry Headers.

I don't know if it was the voices of protest, or the imminent reopening of Maddie's, that prompted the recantation, but I was down today for a business lunch and steak bomb pasta is BACK! In all it's tri-colour pasta, grilled tips, don't ask for the calorie count of the sauce glory!

Happy day!

(PS: my fasting cholesterol was last Friday. Pfft!!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home