Scratches

Comments on life, the universe and everything from an aging Sixties survivor.

Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

Ummm, isn't "about me" part of the point of the blog?

Friday, May 23, 2008

Worn, Part Deux

I don't suppose anyone else is losing sleep over this, but I passed the CPC exam, and so have my first instalment of medical alphabet soup.

In my august establishment, two of the four who sat the exam passed.

I admit I am thinking about ways to beef up my alphabetic credentials. My offspring can boast "PT, DPT, CCI" and a some others I can't remember. It would not do for dad to be a slacker in this department.

1 Comments:

Blogger crispix67 said...

Congrats on the alphabet soup addition!!Whooo-hoo!!

*applauds wildly*

7:15 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home