Scratches

Comments on life, the universe and everything from an aging Sixties survivor.

Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

Ummm, isn't "about me" part of the point of the blog?

Sunday, October 05, 2008

21st C. homework excuses

Now that "the dog (or cat, or snake) ate my homework" is no longer a viable excuse, may I offer this alternative, courtesy of my grown offspring.

She has a cat whose dietary habits are the stuff of legend. Ms. P. far outdoes Mr. S., the feline gourmand in this house. Ms. P's latest exploit was to pry a key from my daughter's laptop, which she would have eaten had she not been caught red-pawed. (See, mother told you not to play with your food before you eat it.)

If you want to really stump Mac tech support, call them with this one, then tell them there isn't an Apple Store within 100 miles of you. Then see if it gets you out of turning in that homework.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home