Scratches

Comments on life, the universe and everything from an aging Sixties survivor.

Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

Ummm, isn't "about me" part of the point of the blog?

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Despicable he

I've been scrounging my anatomy and physiology books, but they're not much help with my question du jour. They deal in medicine, not metaphor, and my question is metaphorical.

Can someone like Dick Cheney, who doesn't appear to have a heart, get a heart transplant?
Further, as a potential organ donor myself, could I insert an exclusion clause saying that only people who already have a heart can have mine?

On second thought, if I shuffle off, Dick's welcome to mine. It's not warranted for many more miles, although its owner was, at one time, a better shot.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jim Richmond said...

My wife is desperate to visit the States, but a number of years now, I've told her that as a protest against the Bush / Cheney Presidency and neocons in general I would never set foot there. Now, while I'm sure Bush and Cheney were upset by my stance, I've kind of run out of excuses now. Can you come up with a new excuse for me, or is it time to shut up and sample the delights of the USA. Who knows? I might enjoy it.

10:11 pm  
Blogger Uncle said...

Come over...but protect your organs from the neocons!

10:35 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home