Scratches

Comments on life, the universe and everything from an aging Sixties survivor.

Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

Ummm, isn't "about me" part of the point of the blog?

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Dear Diary

To use a popular expression these days, this blog is going to be a mere diary for an indefinite period.

Recent events make it clear that my generally contrary views on almost any public issue not only fail to get a hearing, but draw down ridicule from friends that seems far out of proportion to the mere act of expressing them. Worse, I am much too prone to being drawn into such pissing contests. I don't care to indulge that weakness any further.

So yes, the most recent entries have gone away. I rather supposed those ideas must be as "ignernt" and "provincial" as other of my views that have elicited such ire.

Dim Ots:
I could count my audience on the fingers of one hand anyway. Like Elvis, my contrariness isn't dead: it's just gone home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home