Scratches

Comments on life, the universe and everything from an aging Sixties survivor.

Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

Ummm, isn't "about me" part of the point of the blog?

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Don't be kind just yet

Some unnamed people of my acquaintance have been waffling and about to cut Julio Lugo some slack.

Then we have performance's like last night's. Granted he didn't screw things up on his own (Wild Thing!! What happened?) but at certain moments this guy sets the tone.

Oh Julie!!! Want to try softball? (Right...they'll kill ya.)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger malevolent andrea said...

::sob:: I know. The time is rapidly approaching when I'm going to have to admit to Mr Barma that he was absolutely right on every count about Julie and that I should not have resisted the loathing for so long.

But just so his ego doesn't get *too* inflated, I'm still going to insist he doesn't know what color his own car is. :-)

2:04 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home