Scratches

Comments on life, the universe and everything from an aging Sixties survivor.

Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

Ummm, isn't "about me" part of the point of the blog?

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A nod to Bike Week

It really wasn't a plan. It's just that I'm well enough, and the weather is decent enough, that I can ride to work at last.

So it's not a perfect score to date. Three days last week. So far this week one day walking and one riding, plus one in the Vibemobile because of an out-of-town meeting. I should get one more ride in tomorrow before the clouds close in.

It's no huge ride, but it gets me started. The story goes that the company will move to someplace 5-6 miles away in a couple of years. That would be fine. By then, I'd be ready to get on the road machine and do a real daily ride: it's something to look forward to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home