Scratches

Comments on life, the universe and everything from an aging Sixties survivor.

Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

Ummm, isn't "about me" part of the point of the blog?

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Maybe I just never noticed

So far, the one downside to my new gym is the frequency with which Fox News shows up on their TVs.

I suppose it shows my biases, but I have never voluntarily watched Fox News. And perhaps when the sun was on their side of the hedge things were different.

All I have to say now is geez! What a bunch of mewling, whining, pessimistic crybabies!
There you have it: the pathetic aftermath of the conservative generation.

1 Comments:

Blogger crispix67 said...

On inauguration day I was flipping between CNN and Fox, yeah, whining and for some reason, not quite as cheerful as the folks on CNN were..wonder why?? lol

Yeah, I can only tolerate about 2 minutes, sometimes less, of Fox.

2:48 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home