Scratches

Comments on life, the universe and everything from an aging Sixties survivor.

Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

Ummm, isn't "about me" part of the point of the blog?

Monday, January 26, 2009

But is it on a dark desert highway?

I had one of those "OK, I'm freaked!" moments when I read Forbes' evaluation (via Yahoo) that the San Ysidro Ranch is the best hotel in America.

In addition to the title remark, I'd want to know when you can check out before making my reservation.

Note to future generations. These comments are the witless speculation typical of this blog. There was a song. There is a hotel. The distance between them--or lack thereof-- is mere whimsy.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger malevolent andrea said...

You've got it stuck in my head now and I know all the friggin lyrics. All of them. Arrggghhh.

:-)

1:40 am  
Blogger crispix67 said...

LOL, me too!

"warm smell of colitas rising up through the air..."

2:29 pm  
Blogger Uncle said...

My work here is done. --WEG--

12:36 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home