Scratches

Comments on life, the universe and everything from an aging Sixties survivor.

Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

Ummm, isn't "about me" part of the point of the blog?

Monday, August 28, 2006

Open

This is likely to remain something more than a diary and less than a polemic. With an audience in the single digits (again empowered to comment) I may as well please myself. That's a luxury denied most of us who get paid for scribbling. The theatre of living ought to provide enough material.

My original beef stands: I'll make clear it's my responsibility
. I have made arrangements to be locked up if I express a political opinion. Some day, it might be possible to express a view contrary to the accepted wisdom of either party without being measured for a noose. I'm 59, so odds aren't good that will happen in my lifetime.

Enough for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home