Scratches

Comments on life, the universe and everything from an aging Sixties survivor.

Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

Ummm, isn't "about me" part of the point of the blog?

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Message in a Bottle

This is only a test. For about two weeks I have been unable to log in to blogger.com at all from my default browser (Firefox). I can get in through IE and post, and then am unable to see what I posted for four days, if at all. (The mere fact that IE seems to do something for me better than Firefox is very disturbing: I may be hallucinating.)

I may try a message to Support in Welsh, because they sure as hell aren't responding to English.
If anyone reads this, please contact me at bryn_2091@yahoo.com.

You can keep the bottle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home