Scratches

Comments on life, the universe and everything from an aging Sixties survivor.

Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

Ummm, isn't "about me" part of the point of the blog?

Thursday, January 11, 2007

So many thoughts, so little time

Three-day weekend coming, so maybe I can get ahead enough to get some of the ideas down.

There is wise and prudent advice out there that you should never blog about your work. Since that has been absorbing me for the past few days, I'll be content with silence.

Except for my late observations on my blogger trouble. There is some fundamental incompatibility between blogger.com and Firefox storage. What I've noticed is that if you are unable to get to blogger.com from Firefox, put down the mouse and back slowly away. Tiptoe back, clear the cookies and cache manually and reboot, and you should be in business.

Through various blogger betas and two Firefox updates, this has been the one consistent "feature."

Yick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home