Scratches

Comments on life, the universe and everything from an aging Sixties survivor.

Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

Ummm, isn't "about me" part of the point of the blog?

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Beter is Better?

Here I am again, courtesy of Blogger Beta (OK with that) and IE (Gaak!!!)

Despite physical preoccupations, I've kept my hand in elsewhere, so I trust that time hath not withered, nor custom staled, my infinite variety.

Recently, I saw a reference to the commitment of bloggers to publishing "the truth." Given my interest in contrarianism, this offered me a badly-needed laugh, and a challenge

The process will go much better if I can get this sucker to run in Firefox. It's agin my religion to use IE.

2 Comments:

Blogger massmarrier said...

Hmm, grunt, Marble Man. Upgrade to Firefox 2.0.

We UUs eagerly await your truth, particularly in the pagan season.

7:51 pm  
Blogger Uncle said...

I had upgraded, actually, but shied away based our sour past experience. Beta in Firefox good. No more need to pollute self with IE.

1:51 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home