Scratches

Comments on life, the universe and everything from an aging Sixties survivor.

Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

Ummm, isn't "about me" part of the point of the blog?

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Every Silver Lining has a Cloud

A couple of years back the offspring did a clinical affiliation in Oswego, NY. Two things in particular caught my attention when we went for a visit, in the summer. One was the best cask IPA I've ever had, the other was the low real estate prices. I was all set to move there, until I reflected on the weather.

I guess we all know now why the real estate is so cheap. Ten feet of snow may explain why they need good beer, too.

2 Comments:

Blogger massmarrier said...

So, do you suppose they can solve their problem and my complaint at the same time? How about some really, really big fans that blow that wet and cold this way, keeping the snow from falling on them and giving us some?

I may forget how to get into my XC skis by the time we get any. Let it snow, snow, snow.

7:00 pm  
Blogger Uncle said...

Just got up from the weather forecast.

Be careful what you wish for, as they say.

11:41 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home