Scratches

Comments on life, the universe and everything from an aging Sixties survivor.

Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

Ummm, isn't "about me" part of the point of the blog?

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

What we need

...is hibernation. It is simply too goddam cold. Even as I write that, I recognise the debilities of age. I ought not to be deterred by still-air temperatures in the teens, and wind chills that are merely in the single digits below zero. I've been down south here in the flatlands too long.

I have made arrangements to be hauled off to an insulated corner if I write, in earnest, anything that starts with "when I was a boy."

The phrase is pregnant with opportunities for parody and I will be thinking about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home