Scratches

Comments on life, the universe and everything from an aging Sixties survivor.

Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

Ummm, isn't "about me" part of the point of the blog?

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Yes, Yes, Yes...

OK, I saw the end of the Ravens game. It was not intentional: I couldn't sleep and wandered downstairs in time for the last classic moments.

This NFL marketing scheme that overloads the night game schedule generally loses poor schmucks like me, who are up and doing before 0500. Most of the time, I have to wait until I'm at work to find out what happened. No, I don't listen to the car radio in the morning, because I don't want to interrupt my theta state. It adds to my period of rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home