Scratches

Comments on life, the universe and everything from an aging Sixties survivor.

Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

Ummm, isn't "about me" part of the point of the blog?

Saturday, October 25, 2008

More good news

This good news is exclusively for those of us for whom "crazy" is more than just a word.

Earlier this week, I was watching a PBS show on depression and thought to myself once more that in the current world, if you're not depressed, you must be crazy ;)

And now we have proof from Japan that we are the sane ones. We--I at least--have never virtually killed my virtual spouse after getting a surprise virtual divorce. Nor have I ever tried to report such a story as straight actual news, and I'm not sure but what the reporting isn't crazier than the virtual murder.

Speaking as a connoisseur, of course.

On more generic fronts, I get to move on to real free weights, albeit the weenie sized ones. And it's Friday.

1 Comments:

Blogger crispix67 said...

Yeah, I had to question why that was news too.

Not enough fearful things to throw at us...they had to throw in some stoopidity too I guess.

5:21 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home