Scratches

Comments on life, the universe and everything from an aging Sixties survivor.

Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

Ummm, isn't "about me" part of the point of the blog?

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Now, let's really try this out

I got this quiz on Facebook courtesy of the offspring. Considering I am not a Noth Shoah native, I did well. This suggests you can beat this system. I invite certain reglah readahs who are native to take this, so we have a default standard. Those of you who don't have a clue what the questions are about should take it too, so we can see how hard it is to crack the code.

2 Comments:

Blogger malevolent andrea said...

I would love--love, I tell you--to take this quiz and ace it, as you know I would, but I sadly refuse under any circumstances to join Facebook.

Tell me there was at least one question about Kellys and one about the Golden Banana.

4:33 pm  
Blogger Uncle said...

The Golden Banana was one of several oversights, but it had a question about Kelly's. Had it not, it would not have been worthy of attention.

4:43 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home