Scratches

Comments on life, the universe and everything from an aging Sixties survivor.

Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

Ummm, isn't "about me" part of the point of the blog?

Friday, July 31, 2009

Looking on the bright side of life

Who me? OK, I'm not real happy about Big Papi either, but for several reasons I'm not surprised.
Let's see what they have. While I think one can be set up with these charges, I don't believe you can have taken something--so much as a glass of juice--from a coach or trainer with asking about the ingredients: not these days, or even in 2003.

But here's the bright side. Forbes is out with its list of the most disliked people in sports, and guess what? It does not include Bill Belichick. What's up with that? Has a critical mass of fandom finally tired of beating a dead horse, or is it just that it's not football season yet?

Tomorrow is August 1. These people have plenty of time to lose their common sense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home