Scratches

Comments on life, the universe and everything from an aging Sixties survivor.

Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

Ummm, isn't "about me" part of the point of the blog?

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wel, mae'n flin da fi, pawb

No, I haven't forgotten how to write English. And, Beast-wise, the mild winter has been beneficial. There is depression, though. And guess what? When one lives on a diet of drugs that can cause or exacerbate depression, anti-depressants are futile.

I used to sneer at Seasonal Affective Disorder as a diagnosis. Now I think there's something in it.

Anyhow, there's more sun and it seems to bring out more words. Not all cheerful.

I'm rather convinced that the clowns are winning on every level, and that ties my tongue.

Mr. Spike's illness, nature still inconclusive, has also become a major distraction, as I more and more prefer the company of animals to that of 99.8% of my fellow humans.

So that's that: up fer air.

1 Comments:

Blogger malevolent andrea said...

Awwww, all good wishes for Mr Spike and yourself! Thanks for checking in.

5:13 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home