Scratches

Comments on life, the universe and everything from an aging Sixties survivor.

Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

Ummm, isn't "about me" part of the point of the blog?

Monday, November 03, 2008

inventory control

I had to go to my local CVS this morning to pick up a fresh lot of Klonopin. Which of course means breakthrough episodes, but never mind that.

Thanks to the wonders of inventory control, the only half-price Halloween candy left in the place was M&Ms. Having absolutely no will power, I bought a bag along with the special K.

The drugs are untouched. The M&Ms are gone. Which one is more addictive?

3 Comments:

Blogger malevolent andrea said...

You had klonopins *and* M&Ms? Why does no one ever tell me there's a party until it's too late? God.

:-)

2:09 am  
Blogger Uncle said...

I made damn sure the kiddies got the kiddy candy on Friday night though.

Today at work I met M&Ms minis. Fricken evil, because each one is about the size of one Advil. They can't possibly have calories, right?

11:48 pm  
Blogger crispix67 said...

Nope..no calories in the mini's.

You can keep your Klonopin, though.

And, no, Im not sharing *my* half price M&Ms with anyone.

Go back and get your own :P

5:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home