Scratches

Comments on life, the universe and everything from an aging Sixties survivor.

Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

Ummm, isn't "about me" part of the point of the blog?

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Pundits

Well, everyone has to make a buck, and I suppose swindling the body politic with political predictions is not more ore less dishonest than many.

As I recall, four years ago this week the odds-on favourites to be the 2008 nominees were Rudy Giuliani and Hillary Clinton. I suppose that those pundits predicting a bright future for Sarah Palin are earnestly hoping that very few people remember that.

As I write, I find it amusing to note that the Alaska governor's moment of fame didn't last long enough for her to make it into the blogger.com spell check dictionary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home