Scratches

Comments on life, the universe and everything from an aging Sixties survivor.

Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

Ummm, isn't "about me" part of the point of the blog?

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Trigeminal Neuralgia- Breakthrough 2016-2

So, here we are again: regular Beast walks. I had not yet finished posting the account of number 1 when number 2 came calling. Neither as as nasty or as long as the opening round, but rather stubborn, taking two Clonazepam to tame. This was not so much classic as retro. The first experiences I had with TN featured pain in the stem, and I got a load of that, along with the temporal pain. It limits one's options lying down when one can't bear to lie down on the back of one's neck. The second Clonazepam finally put me down, lying on my right side, concentrating on keeping up that barrier between the hemispheres.

Maybe I'm doing this wrong. Maybe I should keep track of the days when nothing happens.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home