Scratches

Comments on life, the universe and everything from an aging Sixties survivor.

Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

Ummm, isn't "about me" part of the point of the blog?

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Wassup?

It says a lot about both pain tolerance and the effects of anti-convulsants that the modest zaps of the past eight days don't really count to me at all. Some have reached the level of distraction, but it's up in the air whether these zaps, or the effects of what are now monster doses of both carbamazapine and gabapentin, are more distracting. Things have thus improved. This is quite a nice day and I've been able to go outside a bit. Still need to be cautious about vigourous chewing and drinking more than a token bit of alcohol.

I haven't yet asked my PCP about the Botox. Due diligence suggests it's a plan. I'm expecting some argument because my summer experience remains modest. But my counter-argument will be based on quality of life, and the many things Botox would let me do in winter that are off the board now.

Stay tuned.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home