Scratches

Comments on life, the universe and everything from an aging Sixties survivor.

Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

Ummm, isn't "about me" part of the point of the blog?

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Trigeminal Neuralgia 2016 7 & 8

Monday. a doubleheader again. The morning session blew by quickly and with great intensity, and contributed to kacking my blood platelet appointment. The evening session was equally intense, but I only missed out on things I wanted to do.

The resolution to keep taking notes on this is fading rapidly. This pain is a very private experience, and only people who have it can understand. On Sunday night, I pulled the plug just as "60 Minutes" was doing something or other on the "Make a Wish Foundation."

I'd like to make a wish. I'd like the TN to be over and stay over, but that's not going to happen.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home