Scratches

Comments on life, the universe and everything from an aging Sixties survivor.

Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

Ummm, isn't "about me" part of the point of the blog?

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Shut-Ins

Why the hell does nearly anything need to have a negative connotation?

The combination of my current bout with the Beast, and the weather, means that I spend most of my time indoors. When I begin bouncing off the walls enough to annoy the cats, I take the car and do something adventuresome like mall-walk. I cancelled today's plans when the first part of the week showed my current limit is one destination, rather than the three I'd planned. This would mean I could take the Blue line downtown, then turn around and come back. Nice.

But I digress. We have here a reasonably clinical definition of shut-in. I'm OK with this. However, the evil Wikipedia manages to throw a disagreeable spin on the situation. I'm sick, OK? When I'm crazee, I'll be sure to tell Wikipedia so they can get confirmation for their definition.
All this is one more reason to avoid Wikipedia, whenever possible, as a source for anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home