Scratches

Comments on life, the universe and everything from an aging Sixties survivor.

Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

Ummm, isn't "about me" part of the point of the blog?

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

What's wrong with hallucination, anyway?

The idea of eating and drinking prodded me out of my early evening hallucinations, just in time for the debate of the senatorial candidates. Alas, that show had nothing to do with TN medications. It was, in theory, real. It struck me as a poor remake of Night of the Living Dead.

I thing I'm going back to the Klonopin stories, if you don't mind: they're more entertaining and they make more sense.

Thought for the day. When one is bitten by the Beast during a visit to Whole Foods Market, what lessons should one take away from that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home